Monday, September 10, 2012

ill.

i am ill. mentally and physically ill. i think i have strep or something because i can barely talk, barely eat (not that i was eating before) but barely doing anything. Im skipping one of my classes today. hopefully we aren't taking an exam because i will be screwed. I have a math quiz at 2 then math class at 3. i don't want to go.. at all. i just want to sleep. but i need to go. i gave up all bread/wheat products for the next few weeks. my roommate and i are giving up one thing every week. but little does she know once i give it up, I'm not going to eat it again. i accidentally told one of my roommates that i used to have "food problems". used to being the key word. hahah fuck it. what is she going to do.. not shit. i kind of want to go to my 1 o'clock class. kind of but not really. i haven't been to the gym in 3 days because I've been so sick. so I'm sure i look like a goddamn abomination. last week was awful for me. i cried everyday last week. if it wasn't my weight, it was my parents, if it wasn't that it was school, its like i just cannot catch a break. i don't know. i need to get up and get in the shower so i can go to class. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment