Thursday, September 20, 2012

thuuuzday

went to all my classes today.. go me. now I'm home making notes to take to work so i can study while I'm there. i failed my math test.. figures. today i have had a bagel and fruit. thats all I'm eating today. i don't have class tomorrow so gym in the morning and then math tutoring. oh yeah, I've gained a pound. mother fuck me. so no eating friday or saturday. its so annoying. doing so well, losing a pound or so a day and then bam. you gain a pound. and that turns into two pounds. so on and so on. whatever. i don't want to think about it. I'm going to go study, i just wanted to update on my current food standings.

today has actually been a really good day. I've been very happy all day. i don't know why, but i don't want it to go away. well.. minus gaining a pound. but that will be taken care of shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment