Monday, September 24, 2012

untitled

monday morning and Im down 2 pounds since my post on thursday. good, but i can do better. all i ate yesterday was corn and a handful of homemade trail mix. today I'm having 1/2 a potato and after i go to all my classes, I'm rewarding myself with a salad from my favorite restaurant near school. i have a gw this week. i think I'm going to make it, but you can never be too confident. thats how you blow it. its always how you blow it. i really need to focus on school this week since i have my fall break coming up. and i have a paper due next week. ew.

i found this wonderful shopping list online on foods to buy if you want to 'slim down' and of course, i added a bunch of those foods on to my own grocery list. when i get home later I'm going to post my grocery list.

ohh.. i measured myself this morning too. thighs are down 1/2 an inch, waist is down 1 inch, bust and hips are same. but hey, i will take it. every inch is progress. until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment