Saturday, September 15, 2012

its early

i got the job! i have to be there at 11 which means i have to leave 10 since I'm going to walk. I'm going to stop at Starbucks on my way and get some coffee for breakfast. I'm excited that i actually have a job now and won't be broke anymore. I'm not really sure what time i get off but I'm going to go to the gym when i get off and then study my life away i have 4 tests next week. everyday i get closer to gw day. I'm scared I'm not going to make it but i know that i will. i have to have to have to make it. my job requires me to wear jeans and i really don't want to. even though my thighs don't touch... i hate my thighs. hate them. and i only own skinny jeans so i know everyone is going to be like this girl and her fat thighs.. mm how delighting. i have to get ready.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment