Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the longest road to no where

i haven't decided if I'm going to eat today. looking at the scale, i shouldn't. but, i woke up feeling a bit spacey this morning. not that there is any food in my apartment. still haven't gone grocery shopping, I'm seriously avoiding that trip. i have been so moody lately. i just want people to leave me alone, but at the exact same time i want someone to just shake me by the shoulders and tell me that i am doing something right. I'm not as worthless as i feel and that eventually, everything is going to get better. But i don't see that happening anytime soon so.. yeah

2 comments:

  1. why don't you just stock up on some carrots and veggies or fruits? always helps to have some around..
    I really had to grin when I read about you want people toleave you alone but you crave attention the same time. Know this so damn well, I spent uncountable days like that, at home alone or wandering mindlessly through foreighn cities... Be proud of yourself and appreciate loving yourself. That helped me a lot those times I paid attention to myself and made mie stronger and more active! Take care.

    ReplyDelete