Thursday, September 27, 2012

frustration

they didn't have fruit when i got to class this morning -_- so i had a bagel (290c) and coffee (5c). since i ate a bagel i definitely can't eat for the rest of the day. i did really well on my exam from last week. too bad i can't do good in math. Ive been feeling so down recently. its like i just can't shake this feeling. no matter how many small pleasures i encounter. i just feel so.. blah. i can't quite put a word on this feeling, but its something. i have class at 1 then I'm done for the day. i don't want to go but i have to. i really just want to go for a run and forget whatever is making me feel like this. but i also have to work, so its going to have to wait until after. i have jeans on today and i can't stop thinking about how disgusting my legs look. i swear I'm getting fatter by the day. i can just feel it. uhhh asfha;siasdifas i don't know. this is a frustrating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment