Friday, September 28, 2012

friday

as soon as i got home from work last night i did some homework then fell right asleep. but i woke up this morning around 7:30 and went to the gym. i was very awake for some reason. and on my way back from the gym i saw one of my friends i used to do sport with (i had to quit in january and only see her every once in awhile even though she is my neighbor) and she told me i looked thinner. it pretty much made my whole day. weighed myself when i got back, down another pound. almost to the 120s. luckily for me i have to work again today so i get a few hours away from constantly thinking about food. even though when i do go to work, i always stare at our menu, just imagining what i would order. hah.. that sounds so funny now that i think about it. i have to leave for school in an hour and i still have to shower and take notes before i go. i am feeling less pessimistic today though, so that is always good.
im not sure what I'm going to eat today, or if I'm going to eat. i want to lose 2-3lbs this weekend. decisions decisions.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment