Tuesday, September 18, 2012

sick pt. 2

missed my first class this morning. woke up at 7 and could not get out of bed. wgst. funny thing, next topic of discussion is eating disorders. now that is going to be an awkward couple weeks. I'll be sure to give my input on eating disorders, because frankly, some of the articles in my book do not do them justice. yes, i already read all the stories in my book on eating, societal pressures, women and their "cry for help" blah blah blah. whatever. i just realized the picture i posted earlier... omg my legs are like two pieces of ham. fat and well, fat.i need to get ready to leave for my next class. i really don't want to go but i have an exam coming up so i have to. when i walk on campus i feel so self conscious. and i hate that. here i am just rambling away. I'm going to have some coffee for breakfast, and then not eat until tomorrow. i still feel awful about eating so much yesterday. i disgust myself. at least i have a nice walk to and from work to make me feel a little bit better..

No comments:

Post a Comment