Wednesday, September 26, 2012

i met my friend at a restaurant on campus after my classes and i had a bowl of applesauce. she looked at me like i was crazy but i told her i ate earlier and was just snacking. i had chicken and corn for dinner. pretty much one of the only things i eat actually eat anymore. but anyway, i am feeling better from earlier. not all the way better, but better none the less.

now i have something exciting to share. my roommate asked me to bake her more cookies (like i did the other day) so i did and... i only ate one. i am proud of myself for not eating a bunch like i did last time.. i have to work tomorrow friday and saturday so lots of walking and less time for eating. i have to decide what I'm going to (or not going to) eat tomorrow. i am thinking of fruit and coffee for breakfast. but thats all I've decided. i am beyond tired and have to wake up at 7am tomorrow so until then
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment