Friday, September 14, 2012

t h i g h s

my thighs stopped touching today. i could scream with joy.. but my throat hurts still. but its still a good day. i haven't been to the gym yet today, but I'm going to go later. i had 5 pieces of broccoli and tea for breakfast. I'm going to go to the library in a bit and have coffee for lunch while i study. I'm probably having broccoli and chicken for dinner. there isn't too much food in my apartment, and i like that. but my roommate keeps insisting we to go the grocery. but i don't really want to go. I'm content with fruit, vegetables, and chicken. i hate grocery shopping. too much food, too many choices. and i hate the looks that i get when i go.. sorry i like to read the labels. sorry i don't like processed food. sorry i don't want to get fatter. 13 days left to get to one of my goal weights. ill get there, i have to. i think i found a job. its about 2 miles from my house so ill walk there. i power walked there yesterday and legs are a little sore today. i like it. i like the fact that its so close, yet far enough that i get a little exercise in. thats 4 miles in one day. in addition to the 5 i usually run at the gym. my mom is sending me a package this weekend. i told her to send me peanut butter. (my addiction) the one thing i cannot give up. and a bunch of other things i want/need. i need to get into the shower and start this good day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment