Saturday, September 29, 2012

saturday

yesterday i ended up eating corn and a potato for lunch and then at work i got a free meal so i got this vegetarian meal which was grilled peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and broccoli over brown rice. i added grilled chicken to it and it was really good. but i only ate half of it. I'm going to eat the other half before i go to work today. and then I'm done for the day because I'm going out tonight with my friends and ill be drinking so.. theres all my calories. i really don't want to go out. i just feel so shitty again today but I'm making myself go because i don't want to sit in the house and over think. like always. down 1/2 a pound from yesterday. i don't know how but I'm happy about that. its absolutely beautiful outside today. i just want to sit in a the field outside my window and read a book. do something calming. i don't know. i feel like i always just ramble when i get on here..

my other roommate went shopping today at costco, which is like bulk items. she got some stuff she wants us to split 3 ways but the only thing i told her i was going to eat was chicken and corn. she bought bread, bagel bites, cookies, and all these other fattening snacks. i can't eat that kind of stuff.. i just can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment