Tuesday, September 25, 2012

only tuesday

woke up late this morning but i still went to my class and took the test. i think i did pretty well, except one question. so hopefully i don't fail. my roommate surprised with me a bagel and coffee when i got back from class. I ate half of the top piece so she didn't think anything. but i threw the rest away when she went to shower. I'm not eating again today. I'm still annoyed with myself about yesterday. i didn't weigh myself today, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. i have an hour workout ahead of me before work. Im excited, but scared because my leg is sore today. i really want to nap, but i know i will not wake up until tomorrow if i do. i have been so tired lately, wanting to rest all the time. my mother is coming to visit in two weeks. i don't want her to come down because i already know what she is going to say. "you look so thin" blah blah blah. little does she know, when she gets here I'm going to eat the whole time she is here. muhahaha. i plan on being a week ahead of my weigh-ins and almost to my 3rd gw. plus, ill be doubling my workouts by then so ill have room to gain up to a pound and a half while she is in town. and that is what i thought of while i was in class yesterday, instead of paying attention. well, its time for my workout until next time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment