Tuesday, August 21, 2012

dos

two morning classes today. loved them both but being some so early results in one thing: snacking. I snacked all day. on healthy foods but snacking non the less. my roommate and I made dinner. I made chicken with pineapple and edamame. she made potatoes. one of my new roommates ... I feel like she used to have an ed or has one. the scary thing is she sounds just like me when i talk about food. christ. but anyway tomorrow I am getting up early to run errands and do homework before class. Tomorrow is also a starving day. salad for lunch and dinner. coffee and fruit for breakfast. I try to have at least 4 days a week of SY days. sy meaning starve yourself. I need to go to sleep. so tired. so stoned. too much to do tomorrow. too much to do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment