Wednesday, May 8, 2013

wet wednesday

It stormed on and off all day. It was sad, but refreshing. I managed to get up this morning, I went to sleep at like 10 and got up at 7:30. I had another dentist apt. so many teeth and jaw problems but that is my own fault.. but i can't dwell on it now. My intake was eh today. I feel like I snacked a lot in the afternoon. I had a gerber pouch before my apt around 8:20 then didn't eat again until i got home from the gym at 5. I was very productive though. I only had to work for about 3 hours then was allowed to go. So I ran some errands I needed to get done then went to the gym. I also completed all of my coursework for the semester. Except one final I have Friday. It's so great to be finished. This semester went by so fast. I feel like this year is flying right past us. I think I'm going to do a little bit of ab work before I go to bed. I feel so repulsive.

Breakfast: Gerber pouch 50c
Lunch:
Dinner: egg white omelet 89c, grapes 45c
After workout snack: smoothie 193c
Other snacks: raisin bar 70c, grapes 30c, crackers wil pb 165

-----642-----
treadmill for an hour abs and weights sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment