Friday, May 10, 2013

Fucked up Fridays

So I didn't post yesterday. I forgot since I stayed over my friends for the night. But intake was sucky. I didn't eat too much during the day (cereal, eggs, applesauce pouch, chicken wrap) but at Friends I basically binged. She kept giving me food and insisting I eat blah blah blah. So I did. I felt gross. So this morning when I woke up I had an apple and banana for breakfast. Then went to the gym for two hours. And let me tell you I am so sore it's unreal. I feel like I can't move. Afterwards, my friend and I went to sushi. I don't even know how many calories I consumed. But I purged after. I have been doing so good but I felt so repulsive. I had to. In the sushi restaurant bathroom too. I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard me although I have almost mastered the art of a silent purge. Almost. Lets see. Then later in the day my family wanted to go to dinner so we did. I had chicken but I took about two bites then put the rest in a to go bag. Ill feed it to the stray cats outside tomorrow. It is storming like crazy outside my plans got cancelled so I'm in the house not sure whether I should sleep or stay awake. I feel shitty since I broke my purge free streak. I mean damn- i was doing so well. Oh well. It was bound to happen eventually 

No comments:

Post a Comment