Wednesday, May 15, 2013

wednesday and wired

i know i posted this morning but i figured id post about my day. i spent all day at the dentist office getting work done on my teeth that i ruined from my excessive purging. i took a xanny before i went to my first appointment and it went by so quick and painlessly. even though I've only been on it for two days i can tell that it works. as soon as i take one my anxiety level plummets and i feel so at ease. its amazing. at my second appointment i was feeling so relaxed that i fell asleep waiting for the doc to come in. hah only me. well i can only chew on one side of my mouth until next monday when i go back. but i am using this as a reason why i can't eat hard food. AKA i will be living off smoothies, eggs, and gerber babies. i slept for 4 hours when i finally got home from the dentist. my step mother made me come down to eat since i hadn't eaten since this morning. I had an egg white with a piece of turkey and a smoothie. i didn't go to the gym today. so i will have to double time tomorrow to make up for it. i am getting blood work tomorrow so hopefully i don't pass out at the gym. last time i got blood work i was so light headed it was awful. but on the plus side, i can't eat until after i get the work done. so I'm technically doing a 16 hour fast. i leave next week. its crazy the time has gone by so fast. I'm also on day 3 of no peanut butter. I'm not craving it either which is nice.

b: two egg whites w/ turkey & smoothie
l:
d: egg white w/ turkey & smoothie

----364-----

No comments:

Post a Comment