Tuesday, May 7, 2013

tuesday blues

today has been rather uneventful. its sad and dreary outside so naturally all i wanted to do was stay in bed. Unfortunately I had a hard time waking up for work and i was late (again). God I seriously need to get my shit together. Visited my grandmother after work. She asked me why I looked like I haven't slept in days. I told her about how I have been beyond tired recently and now she is demanding I go take a blood test. She wants to be make sure I don't have mono and check my iron levels. blah blah blah. i don't really want to do it. But I feel like i have to. She threatened to call my father. So to avoid involving him in this little charade I will get blood work... (eventually). I did pretty well food wise today. I am actually sitting here eating my dinner and typing. egg white omelet and grapes. I decided to have a bigger dinner since I kept my cal intake low today and pretty much killed myself at the gym today. I am beyond sore. But its so necessary. I leave in two weeks and I know I'm no where near where I wanted to be. Im repulsive. honestly.

Breakfast: apple/banana smoothie 150c
Lunch:
Dinner: egg white omelet with cheese & turkey 111c/ 12 grapes 36c
Snacks: gerber baby pouch 50c/ 1/2cup blackberries 34c
----381-----

No comments:

Post a Comment