Monday, May 13, 2013

monday- moderation

haven't posted all weekend. sorry about it. Saturday I ran errands and went to visit my mother since mothers day was sunday. We shopped all day for running shoes workout shorts and coffee mugs. thats exactly what i got. i was surprised yet happy to know i still fit into size small shorts. Well Sunday I went to a buffet thing with my mom. God so much food there but I tried to get by with looking as normal as possible. I had an omelette with spinach, tomato, eggplant, and cheese. Then I ate a giant plate of fruit that included everything from blackberries to bananas. And for dessert I had a whole wheat pancake with dark chocolate chips and bananas. I felt bad but I wanted prove to myself that I can still enjoy food. I didn't eat sunday because I felt bad about eating so much saturday. Today- was actually a really good day. I saw some old friends and attempted to keep my intake low. We shall see shortly. I am also giving up peanut butter this week. Extra calories I really don't need.


B: smoothie 160c
S: 1 slice bread with turkey 75c
L: apple, grapes, 1/2 cliff bar 200c
D: veggies, chicken, sweet potato 180c
---615----

ran for an hour, weights, abs, elliptical for 45

i don't know how that makes me feel. Besides tired. So much work ahead of me. i need to get up early and its 2am. and i don't see myself going to sleep anytime soon. I really need to go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment