Sunday, March 18, 2012

whadddddup

thank god spring break is over. i did horrible, even though i did have a few good days. monday was bad. bad bad bad. fuck whatever. but tuesday was better. wednesday consisted of coffee and more coffee. yummy. good day. thursday was another alright night. i managed the gym wooohooo. friday i got black out wasted and puked EVERYTHING i had eaten that day. it was like a win lose situation. I'm not really sure actually. haha wow okay. saturday was another wasted night but i didn't throw up (??) today was good. I've had chicken (200c) and went to the gym and ran for 30 minutes (340c) so today was a good start to the week. I've been scaring myself lately though. like.... all i think about is food. food food food food food. what am i going to eat (what am i not going to eat) my dad asked me if i was eating the other day. yes dad... (lie) everyday (another lie) he's noticed that I've been tired lately. from over 1,000 miles away he's noticed that I've been tired. i must really suck at being sneaky (actually I'm really good at being sneaky) I'm feeling a 45 min run tomorrow morning. breakfast... i don't know too many things in my pantry, fridge, and freezer. something low calorie but yummy. womppp i don't know i don't know. i have a jacket on... its 81 outside. i am also writing with all my friends around ahh nerve-wracking but whatever i really had to write. I'm high as fuck right now. lol i wonder who else is a disordered eating stoner. thats a club me and a girl i know on tumblr created. hahaha wow what a lame thing oh well. my friend called me fat the other day. i wanted to cry right in the middle of the store...

okay so i just like got up and went into my room and locked the door hahah. I'm so ratchet. they probably think I'm smoking (my friends are some real potheads) okay anyway, i don't what else i want to write about. but i need to find a buddy. I'm a good buddy so if you need one, let me know! haha okay so I'm going to go drink some tea and enjoy my last day before college starts!

think think!

No comments:

Post a Comment