Sunday, March 25, 2012

bad weekend that was actually really good.

i haven't written since thursday. damn, the time has flewwww by. but i thought about writing i just never did it. even though i have the blogger app on my phone. wow i just remembered that... anyway, friday night: 455c total and i burned 381c working out (wooohoo) friday was a success. because i knew i was going out on saturday and i really didn't want to look fat (even though you did) anyway, saturday i went to club with some friends of mine that were girls! and then we went to another party. i was so drunk shit was crazy. but i didn't throw up! saturday i ate peas and corn all day. and burned 324c at the gym. BUT after i got really really drunk i did awful. i had no self control. i ate a slice of pizza, a brownie AND chicken nuggets. wtf. i don't even eat that much when I'm stoned. hence why i don't like to drink a lot. but today, ohh today was hard getting up. but today i ate soup, corn, and chicken totally 250c and burned 600c at the gym. i felt bad for drinking so much saturday.its 3am and i have to get up at 9. I START WORK TOMORROW! I'm so excited. i finally get to be bus again. i haven't had a full schedule in almost 5 months. no wonder I'm so god damn fat. I'm so excited. i think my life is coming together a little.. hahah yeah. okay. I'm so like nervous. for tomorrow and the rest of the week and i don't. i just have so many nerves. nervous. scared. excited. for sure. okay i have to go to bed. i am going to write tomorrow i promise!

xxx think thin

No comments:

Post a Comment