Tuesday, March 27, 2012

decent days

my first day of work was really good. its actually pretty easy. easy money. monday i ate a bagel for breakfast and vegetables for dinner when i got home from work. and i burned 200c at the gym. so money was a pretty good day. today, i had no energy so i ended up skipping both of my classes. i just don't have the drive to go right now. my mind is pretty much everywhere except school... .sigh. but i had a chicken wrap for breakfast/lunch and then i ate okra and corn for dinner. burned 347c at the gym. today was another relatively decent day. minus i skipped class. whatever. but tomorrow I'm going to get up really early and be super productive (starting with the gym of course) and just run errands all day before class. i went grocery shopping today. i spent over 2 hours there because i couldn't decide on what to get. but i decided I'm living off fruit, veggies, and chicken until i go home (next weekend) hopefully that'll help me lose something before i leave. i need to stand on the scale. I'm too scared though. but anyway..wow i am rambling on. but there were so many things to choose from. ugh. i got salad toots barely 1 and I'm about ready to pass out. 9 am run for sure tomorrow. but I'm going to go to sleep, i don't feel like typing anymore. ha. till tomorrow

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment