Tuesday, March 20, 2012

good start to the week

my monday started off pretty good. it was beautiful outside and i woke up with enough time to go to the gym before class. ran 3 miles woohoo. my knee hurts so bad though. i need to get it looked at. so bad. whatever. i will one day. so i didn't eat all day until my friend cooked me dinner. shrimp pasta and corn. 550c for food and 243c for running. thats all. so tired all the time its annoying. whatever. my one friend will not stop calling me fat and thick and chunky and he says he's just kidding but i seriously hate it more than anything like i can't take it. i just want to cry. ugh fuck that. anyway. today i measured myself. every monday I'm going to measure myself. tomorrow I'm doing to vegetable diet. every time i eat, it has to be a vegetable. I'm going to do corn for breakfast, peas for lunch and broccoli and corn for dinner. and since my knee has been bothering me I'm going to get on the elliptical tomorrow. oh, and my friend and i are gong running tomorrow morning. so i guess I'm not really giving my knee a break. oh well. anyway, stay strong ladies

Stats

thighs: 22in.
waist: 29in.
hips: 37in.
bust: 36in.

No comments:

Post a Comment