Tuesday, March 13, 2012

do this to take your mind off food

Age: 19


Highest Weight: 150 lbs


Lowest Weight: 101 lbs


Goal Weight: 105 lbs

Favorite Diet Food?
apples, rice, corn,



Favorite Binge Food?
pizza

Favorite Exercise?

Running, tumbling, insanity



Thinspo?

sky ferreira, chanel iman, miranda kerr



What Makes You Slip Up?

getting really high 



What Makes You Strong?

when i see that I've lost weight 



When Did It Start?

2005, but i didn't really come to terms till '07



Does Anyone Know?

my parents, my old cheerleading coach



Do You Want Help?
if you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't 



How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?

good days; 200-600 bad days; >800



What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?

a monster with the face of a fat girl 



Are You In A Relationship?

no


Is It For Attention?

oh, for sure


Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?

I’m on the thin side, but I’m not the thinnest



Are You Depressed?

I want to say no but that’s a lie



Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?

ive danced around the edge, but never had the courage to jump



Ever Been To A Psychologist?

thats not really my scene



Are You On Any Medication?

i prefer herbal healing



I AM -

[x] anorexic

[x] ednos

[ ] bulimic

[ ] living off diet pills

[x] hungry

[ x] thirsty

[ ] drinking something

[ ] eating something

[ ] under 100lbs

[x] starving myself

[ ] participating in a fast

[ ] vegan



PEOPLE -

[x] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic

[ ] call me fat

[x] say I’m skinny

[ ] say I’m ugly

[x] say I’m pretty - LIARS

[ x] spread rumors about me

[ ] force me to eat

[ ] say I eat too much

[x] wish I’d eat more

[x] don’t know I’m anorexic/bulimic

[x] have tried to stop me

I

WISH -

[x] I was thin

[x] I had a better body

[ ] I didn’t have to eat

[x] I could control myself

[ ] I was under 100lbs

[x] I could avoid food

[ ] I could hide what I am

[x] I wasn’t fat

[x] I was prettier

[ ] I could stop being ana/mia

[x] I had a boy/girlfriend

[ ] I could disappear



I LOVE -

[x] feeling hungry

[x] seeing a difference

[x] shaking

[x] being weak (but strong at the same time)

[x] losing weight

[ ] being anorexic/bulimic

[x] green tea

[ ] diet pills

[x] being able to turn down food

[x] feeling good about myself



I HATE -

[x] when people stare

[x] being asked questions

[ ] having to eat

[ ] being single

[ ] wearing short skirts

[x] being fat

[x] looking ugly

[x] feeling this way

[ ] fat people



I NEED -

[ ] more support ****i love buddies (:

[x] people to stay out of my business

[ ] more friends

[x] someone to know

[x] less food
[x] more water

[ ] a gym membership

[ ] to lose 50 lbs

[ ] to lose 30 lb.

[ ] to lose 10lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment