Wednesday, March 21, 2012

B. L. A. H.

skipping class again to lay in bed. well, i went for a little while but left early. I ended up sleeping in really late so I didn't take an adderall and i haven't made it to the gym. and I've eaten a bagel today so far (290c) I don't know how that makes me feel. since all I have been feeling today is sad. not even sad, just blah. I hate when I don't know what to feel. Or, I feel a certain way but I don't know what to call it. hm. I have to go to campus at 3:15ish to get my clicker. yay more walking. I'm going to make it to the gym today. preferably after my trip to campus. I haven't decided if I want to eat anything else today (no) maybe I will (you won't). every time I talk about food, a voice yells back at me. that my friends is what therapists will call your negative/distorted body image. I call it the truth. but I'm going to try to sleep for a little before I get up and start running around again

No comments:

Post a Comment