Wednesday, March 21, 2012

W is for Workout

soo. after my nap i went to the gym and ran 3miles (304c) then got on the elliptical for 15 min (142c) and i worked my arms a little, and did my stomach (of course) then my day carried on with taking my friends puppy on a walk. my roommate made dinner. meatloaf and potatoes and pasta and chips. i don't eat beef so i had an was an easy way out of that one. she said the potatoes were too salty so i politely agreed and didn't eat any. i ate a few chips and one bite of meatloaf (puke) just because my roommate insisted i try it. whatever.. THEN when all of her friends left i saw it. a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and of course my stupid self eats one. in like 3 bites. i couldn't stop myself. it was like i just HAD to eat it. anyway, feeling guilty i convinced my roommate to go to the gym with me. OH need i remind you i ate 200c worth of peas and corn earlier. so we went to the gym and i ran 2.5 miles and worked my stomach again (300c) bye bye doughnuts. tomorrow, I'm really going to take an adderall so after i eat breakfast i won't be hungry for the rest of the day. i go home in two weeks. fuck that. i don't really want to think about it. but, i am actually really happy that i went to the gym twice today. i want to have a good day tomorrow i really do. but its time shower and pass out, i have class at 12 and i have to get up at like 9 to start studying. I'm trying to get serious about school. so i don't look like I'm wasting everything out here in this great old state. hahaha good night ladies. stay strong xx

No comments:

Post a Comment