Monday, October 22, 2012

monday

i haven't been written in awhile, I've been occupied with other things. this weekend was long and crazy. and i don't really feel like going into detail. saturday night though i got drunk and tried to drink a beer and ended up throwing up for almost 2 hours.. (i hate beer and have never been able to drink it) but i mean at least all that alcohol and food i had eaten that day is gone. but i will never attempt to drink beer again.

on another note, I'm kind of sick. my throat hurts and I'm beyond tired. but I'm pretty much always beyond tired. I'm using the 'my throat hurts' excuse to get out of eating today. that is always the only good thing about being sick, the lack of eating. i should start getting ready for class even though i honestly don't want to go. *sigh*

I'm sorry i have been sucking at writing lately. i will get it together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment