Wednesday, October 3, 2012

class ..

it's only 3:45 and I've already cried about 4 times today. I'm just so emotional it's really beginning to annoy me. I'm actually in class right now not paying any attention (clearly) but well what can you do. I've had a banana with peanut butter and a few grapes. doing good. gym after this class and I'm going to do an insanity video. I just want to sleep but I have about 7 hours worth of homework plus a paper to write tonight. I haven't weighed myself today but my roommate told me I looked really skinny today. that's always good! I'm going to wait y til tomorrow to weigh myself. hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and wake up tomorrow skinny but that's doubtful okay I'm done rambling for now. time to attempt to pay attention

No comments:

Post a Comment