Wednesday, October 10, 2012

five days

the past 5 days have been out of control crazy. i hung out with my mom everyday and got water every night. i was a mess, hence why i haven't written in so long. my mother took me grocery shopping.. it was hard but i just sucked it up and did it. her and her friend kept talking about me as we walked up and down every isle and i passed all the foods i used to eat. my mom kept asking me to get stuff and I'm just like no.. i don't really eat that. she kept telling me how thin i am and how I'm turning into 'nothing' hahah what a beautiful thing to be, nothing. i couldnt help but laugh to myself.. I'm everything but thin. I'm massive. i ate a lot while she was here. every time she wanted to go out for lunch or cook me dinner i nodded my head and ate what was on my plate. i am however, feeling the results of that. I've had a stomach ache for two days from eating food my body hasn't processed in months. its okay though, it will go away. going to the gym after i write this. I'm ready to get back on track. luna bar for breakfast today... and tuna with salt & pepper for lunch. were having tilapia, corn, and roasted potatoes for dinner tonight. sigh. oh the boy that I've been referring to in posts past, we hung out everyday over my break. i don't know what that means, but he is really sweet, kind of. i haven't stood on my scale in forever... i know I'm going to dread what i see. but i going to stand on it tomorrow. i have goals to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment