Sunday, May 20, 2012

there's a first time for everything

purged for the first time in years.... i ate everything today. I just couldn't stop. it was awful. and I just felt so bad I had to do it. I didn't know what else to do.. I don't know how I feel about it. bad because I told myself I would never do that again. but good because I can't even imagine how I'd feel if I let ALL that stay in me. well now I'm drinking more water than thought possible. I want to cleanse my system out.
I have to actually be productive and get shit accomplished the next 3 days. so no more staying in bed all day. whatever. back to bed, stay strong. good night

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have a moment of weakness when our eating disorders take over and we lose control. Doesn't mean you have to continue to purge. You are beautiful =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you (: I don't plan on having many moments like that again

    ReplyDelete