Saturday, May 19, 2012

4 day review

it's 2:30 in the morning on Sunday morning. I'm sore. and tired. it's so hard to get out of bed. I don't know what's wrong (aside from the usual) with me but I'm sad and lethargic. I'm in my new apartment! it's great. it was hard since me and my friend moved everything by ourselves. keep in mind i live on the 3rd floor, moved to 3rd floor of another building. And there isnt an elevator. stress. great workout though. we have pretty much have no food. peanut butter and corn haha. and I'm not going shopping since I'm leaving Thursday. so I'll be living off salad take out and peanut butter >_< mmm everyone keeps giving me weird looks. I'm not sure what it is but it's something. getting up at 9 tomorrow to go to the gym. blah. my knew hurts but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Living on the 3rd floor is such a great workout, daily. =) Sorry to hear you're so sore though. Mmm, takeout salad =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete