Monday, May 21, 2012

rice

today was good I guess. worked all day. I ate chex mix before work (yum) then had rice and corn for dinner when I got home. I went to the gym after I ate. ran 5 miles then did an ab circuit. my knee is so messed up. I need to just go home and get surgery, but I have no time. so I will just suffer in silence. it's so hard to work out with a torn meniscus. but whatever. I was almost manic today now that I think about it. I was bouncing off the walls with energy. and of course I can't sleep right now. issues. I'm so excited that I'm finally going to get coffee materials tomorrow so I can go back to living off coffee. yes yes yes tomorrow will be good. after I go to the gym of course. I need to get on here from my computer so I can see what everyone is up to. I need a buddy or something. someone who doesn't mind to listen to me complain about food to them. so if that's you, let me know. (but really) sigh I guess I should attempt to sleep. but I already know this will be me rolling around in bed for 5 hours. stay strong xx

1 comment:

  1. Living off coffee is amazing. Diet buddies are always nice. Stay strong beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete