Sunday, November 10, 2013

how has it already been so long since I last wrote. clearly I've been living under a rock. or something. but today my father told me that I don't eat. he actually told me that I eat air if you wanted me to be specific. I'm not really sure what he is getting at by telling me that. almost saying it in a joking way. I don't think it's funny.. regardless I spent this weekend not working out and eating everything in sight. I'm going to do a 3 day cleanse starting Monday to get this shit out of me. I feel repulsive. I have really isolated myself this weekend. and week. everyone's shit is just making me crazy. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to be around anyone. I just want to be left alone for awhile. 

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to want to be left alone, there's nothing wrong with that. My dad makes jokes all the time like that, I'm used to it. I've missed your posts.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete