Sunday, November 17, 2013

I woke up at 6 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. so naturally I decide to go to the gym. I did a cycling class today and honestly I've fallen in love. I could cycle everyday. and I just might. I binged this weekend. I swear it's like an every weekend thing. starve during the week binge on the weekends. sick but semi true. regardless of my weekly binges I am back on track with my workouts. my stomach is getting pretty lean and my hands are getting veiny. slow but steady progress. I try to remember patience is a virtue but I'm. so. damn. impatient. on a side note I'm really bloated right now from basically going calorie crazy with my brother today. he just kept insisting I eat this and try that. sure why not... eating with people to avoid suspicion is making me day. I have a week of hardwork in front of me but thankfully my house will be empty for an entire week starting Wednesday. Wednesday also starts my second cleanse. did one last week- lost 3lbs but binged over the weekend and haven't gotten on the scale since so I'm sure I ruined that one. sigh. I'm off to bed working at the crack or dawn literally kills me. stay strong. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment