Monday, March 4, 2013

just another monday. its march already. where is this year going. everything is moving so fast. I'm so sick, its awful. i haven't eaten anything more than soup in the past 5 or 6 days. i don't really remember. I've been in my bed the whole time. i haven't been to the gym since i first got sick. today is the first day i can actually do more than lay in bed and cry at how much pain I'm in. i don't know what is wrong with me. i should go to the doctors but i hate that place more than anything. so i won't. well let me tell about what I've been up to the past 23 or so days its been since I've last written. and before i got sick. i was doing a day of fasting a day of <800c. gym everyday. it was actually working. i was losing about a pound every 2 days. but I'm not really sure where I am now. since I've been bed ridden for a little over a week. i bought a pair of size 0 shorts, determined fit into them once the weather permits. its time for me to go back to sleep, I've used all my energy for the day getting on the computer (hah) until next time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment