Wednesday, March 6, 2013

its alive

you guys... i feel like a new person today. i can get out of bed and move and breathe and walk up and down the stairs. sorry, I'm just really happy. i woke up this morning to a real life blizzard. its snowing so hard, but its barely sticking to the ground. weird right. my muscles feel so weak. i was looking at myself in the mirror and my hips are jutting out of my skin. and my arms look so stringy. being sick was literally eating away at me. my step mother told me i look sickly. she offered to make me food, but honestly the thought of food is making me feel ill. so i made a giant cup of coffee and retreated back to my room. i have a lot of coursework to catch up on. college.... ugh. I'm not ready to get on the scale yet. i want to go to the gym but this weather may prevent that. hm well, ill write later. I'm going to get on this work. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment