Sunday, April 15, 2012

hello again.

i suck at writing. fuck. whatever. okay so my trip home was annoying but i survived.... i ate so much the day i got there, my mom took me out to eat twice. she kept saying "you look thin honey" so, being a good daughter, i ate everything she put in front of me. everything. but saturday night, i went to the family gathering, didn't eat all day and immediately got drunk when i got there (oops) and when we finally sat down for dinner, i had a soup and salad. sunday i didn't eat all day till i got home from the airport. damn i don't know how I'm remembering all this. but anyway all last week was good. I've been taking adderall so no appetite for me. but friday saturday and today i didn't go to the gym because i haven't been feeling very well. basically, this past week I've lived off adderall, chicken, corn, and rice. and I'm actually pretty happy about it. I'm ready to get back to the gym tomorrow morning. i haven't measured myself lately either. i know, this is kind of a half ass post seeing as i haven't posted in like a week. but i really want to go to sleep, i feel like shit. I'm going to get on my scale tomorrow for sure and see where I'm at. i feel like i have so much to say but its just going to have to wait till tomorrow. i can barely keep my eyes open.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment